Pretty much everything!
- Accommodations in Anchorage before and after your voyage in Prince William Sound
- Personal van transfers between Anchorage and Whittier by Discovery guide
- Overnight accommodations on the Discovery (see note on Single Supplement*)
- All meals, beverages (complimentary beer, wine, etc) on the Discovery
- All crew and guide services including kayaks (a selection of double or single)
- All use of equipment (kayaks, vests, rain gear, boots, hiking poles, gloves, binoculars, etc)
- All user fees
If you are a single traveler willing to share a cabin and hotel and we are unable to match you with a roommate you will not be charged a single supplement. If you want to guarantee a private cabin and hotel room, a 60% single supplement charge will apply.
Airfare to/from Alaska, trip cancellation or delay insurance, transfer to/from airport and Anchorage accommodations (~12 min taxi ride), dinner when not on board the vessel (day of arrival to Anchorage, and last day of voyage), and gratuities for the crew (the captain does not accept gratuities).